Complaint Review: UltraLife PM Fulfillment

• Submitted: Wed, January 25, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, January 25, 2006

• Reported By:MIami Florida
UltraLife PM Fulfillment
PO Box 95668 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

UltraLife PM Fulfillment, E-Curves Club House ripoff South Jordan Utah

Back in September I spoke to representative over the phone for a free sample and delivery fee of $5, that was it. I did not receive the first sample they supposively mailed out, so they shipped a second bottle. During my first sample call I declined the monthly suppliment renewal and was not informed about any online program. I noticed two charges to my account and contacted my bank to get more information on the company, which did not come with phone number. I was charged for two consecutive months from E-Curves and than Thin w/Hoodia. Once I realized that the company was from a sample bottle I had ordered, I called the number on the bottle. I started speaking to a woman and was disconnected. Umm! I called back and Desiree Johnson answered and said that a refund would not be issued because I did not cancel. I asked to speak to a manager and she stated that she was a supervisor and no one was higher then her position. How can I cancel something I knew nothing about? The employees are unethical and lack customer service skills, which equates to a bad company.

Shemika
MIami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2006 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment-E-Curves-Club-House-ripoff-South-Jordan-Utah-173200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UltraLife PM Fulfillment