Complaint Review: US Bank Home Mortgage

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: Jan — Safety Harbor Florida
US Bank Home Mortgage
4801 Frederica Street Owensboro, Kentucky USA

US Bank Home Mortgage Fraudulent Practices - Delays - Illegal Foreclosure Proceedings Owensboro Kentucky

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happening here

My house was quit deeded to me in 2008 upon the death of my father.  I successfully assumed the the mortgage after much delay and many hassels...  I then applied for loan modification due to financial difficulties.  US Home Bank Mortgage kept denying my modification, stating that I did not provide the requested documentation, which I did many, many times.  After 1 year of this, they put my home in foreclosure.  At that time, I tried to sell my house because I owed less than 1/4 of the value of my house.  It was at that point, after I received an offer on my house, that I received a modification packet from US Bank.  Many, many months later and after sending and resending the requested information, they finally approved me for modification in May 2013 (5 years).  After I received the final loan modification package in the mail, stating "Congratulations you have completed the required process ..." I notarized and certified the packet and returned it to US Bank.  They assured me that this was the final document and I had supplied everything required.  That this was COMPLETE !  In June, they requested a death certificate and Executor of Estate documentation to prove that the property was mine !  This death certificate was sent a total of 7 times over 5 years.  The quit deed was sent at least 6 times as well.  Now, I just received notice that they are starting the foreclosure process again, even though I have been paying on this loan for 14 years !!  When I call and try to resolve this, no one will talk to me and they tell me I am not an authorized third party on this account... seriously, who are they going to talk to?  my deceased father?  I now have contacted a lawyer and he informs me that this is fraud.  I just want this resolved, but am now considering suing them... if you have had similar experiences or can give any advice, please contact me !!  thanks....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Bank-Home-Mortgage/Owensboro-Kentucky-42301/US-Bank-Home-Mortgage-Fraudulent-Practices-Delays-Illegal-Foreclosure-Proceedings-Owe-1092159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Bank Home Mortgage

Same thing happening here

AUTHOR: KellyTamale - ()

I too would like to be contacted, but I don't know how we can exchange info on this site. I have started a huge ordeal over this, and I'm trying to make a big enough scene to get them to notice. So far their "social media" ambassador has contacted me to investigate. i gather that will work a lot faster if I keep posting against them they obviously do not wanna have people like me blasting them on the internet! If there's a way we can find contact, I figured if we can collect all the people on here in this situation we can really get their attention. I have seen many reports like this and I'm sick of playing nice.