Complaint Review: Vehicle Services Department

• Updated: Wed, December 18, 2013

• Reported By: Faith — San Antonio Texas
Vehicle Services Department
6200 Tennyson Pkwy, Suite 200 Plano, Texas USA

Vehicle Services Department SCAM - Company keeps sending me letters about a warranty for a car I do not own. I have called them lots of times to tell them I dont own the car and stop sending me letters. Plano Texas

I  have received 3 letters from this company about a vehicle we do not own.  I have asked them all 3 times for who are they getting their info from in order to generate these letter, they NEVER provide any information to me. I have told them the last 3 times do not send me any more letters since I do not own the car. Concerned that someone may have obtained a car loan in our name is the reason for repeated calls to them when letters are received.  Today I called again and the rep was aguementative towards me when I did not provide him date of birth and my social security number.  At that point I knew it was a scam and hung up. He called me back (his number is 469-366-3913) and was more of a jerk than before with the attempted scare tactic's.  I informed him the Attorney General would be notified of the complaint - he then hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vehicle-Services-Department/Plano-Texas-75024/Vehicle-Services-Department-SCAM-Company-keeps-sending-me-letters-about-a-warranty-for-1108017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vehicle Services Department