Complaint Review: visible.net

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: JOSEPH/DON/ — bellevue Washington United States of America
9840 Willows Road NE Suite #100 Redmond, WA 98052 redmond, Washington United States of America

I started working for Webmarketingsource.com..  In the short two year period I worked for this company I can honestly say it was the worst employment atmosphere and the most unprofessional atmosphere that I have truly ever encountered..
They didn't even have a sign on their building with their company logo.. I wondered why until I started working there...
The first thing I noticed was that there were a lot of FELONS working for this company.. I had came from the Real Estate Investing Industry where I learned Intergrity is KEY no matter what so to say the least I wasn't used to working around so many people who were felons.. Someone told me that even the Owner for Visible.net was a felon himself and he used to sell crack on a street corner in Seattle.. I was very dissapointed to say the least after I started to realize what kind of company I had went to work for...

I was starting to notice that almost every client at this company was extremely unhappy and unsuccessful.. I became their top Consultant in a short amount of time, then I became one of their TOP managers.. I broke all kinds of records there at that company, but unfortunately about a year and a half into working their I had finally had enough! Literally, ALL of my clients were extremely unhappy, unsuccessful and not only that but I was selling people $9,750 programs and these clients were supposed to have their site built within 30 days, I was having COUNTLESS client calling me and saying "What's going on? " Many clients would never receive call backs from their technicians.. Many clients in fact, after 60 days still had no website!!! This is after they spend almost $10,000!! I couldn't take it anymore!!! I sat down with the Owners their multiple times and asked them what was going on? Their famous response was maybe you shouldn't sell the most expensive website?? That was the answer to them taking peoples money and doing nothing for them?  When the time this all started happening I started to really think to myself "What on Earth have I gotten Myself into? I had all of these clients that now I knew Visible.net was going to rip-off!!   I started to think to myself how I could help these clients that Visible.net was ripping off completely blind!!
So I ended up quiting the company and notifying the Attorney General in the State of Washington.. I shared with the Attorney General exactly what Visible.net had been doing to their clients, and I shared with them how they used me as a mule in an industry that I had no prior Knowledge of.. I made an appointment with them and Filed a Report...... I hope my report was able to help out some of the poor people I signed up with that company.. I felt terrible once I found out I was being lied to and being used as a mule..

Shortly after leaving the company, the ATTORNEY GENERAL OF WASHINGTON STATE filed a lawsuit against Webmarketingsource.com/captures.com/Visible.net for ripping people of and charging peoples credit cards without their permission..  I am writing this today so in the future NO ONE ELSE will be ripped of by this fraudulent company who changes their name like they change their underwear.. HUGE REFLAG BTW.... I cant tell you how many times my clients called me because they could NEVER get ahold of their technicians.. That was one of the biggest complaints besides getting NO RESULTS FROM THEIR SERVICES!  STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF GO TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU SEE FOR YOURSELF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/visiblenet/redmond-Washington-98006/visiblenet-webmarketingsourcecom-capturescom-I-CALLED-THE-ATTORNEY-GENERAL-ON-VISIBLE-958525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on visible.net