Complaint Review: Vitafree.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2002

• Reported By:Centerville ut
Vitafree.com
5315 Lindbergh Lane Bell, California U.S.A.

Diet ZX scam for free Diet ZX

*Consumer Comment: Ripped off by Diet ZX Also

I called in for the free diet ZX offer in the middle of November. They charged me for shipping and handling about 6.95 per bottle. Being the sucker that I am I agreed. 2 months later and no package was ever delivered to my house, but I was clearly charged 58.00 for a product that I never recieved. I called two customer service lines and waited 30 minutes just to get hung up on. I never talked to a real person. When trying to get to their customer service on-line with genesis intermedia, no sight was ever found. The only think I lost with Diet ZX was 58.00. This is a scam and I feel stupid for giving in to it.

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Diet ZX AKA Vitafree

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitafreecom/Bell-California-90201/Diet-ZX-scam-for-free-Diet-ZX-14041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitafree.com

Ripped off by Diet ZX Also

AUTHOR: Lucinda - ()

Try calling the 1-800-457-0825, ask to speak to a supervisor and tell them you demand your refund...I talked with a super. the other day named Gary....he was very rude but I got my point acrossed to him. He advised me I would be getting a refund shortly....I have been waiting since Aug of last year for my Diet ZX...if you want to contact me personally ....my email address is junebaby1953@charter.net.