Complaint Review: wayne county friend of court

• Submitted: Mon, July 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Ron — LIVONIA Michigan
wayne county friend of court
645 Griswold St Detroit, MI 48226 detroit, Michigan USA

wayne county friend of court Over paid child support for 2 months from OCTOBER 1 2012 TO DECEMBER 1 2012. My son turned 18 September 18 2012 and they continued to take support until December 1 2012. They say they owe me nothing. It is in an audit stage that will take 9-12 months, I am owed over $800.00 and still waiting almost a year later. detroit Michigan

My son turned 18 years old September 18th of 2012 and i continued to pay support on him until Dec 1 2012. I have been to court with documentation on this 3 times. They told me they owe me nothing. It is now in an audit stage that may take 9-12 months. I was in court in Oct-NOV-DEC OF 2012 IT IS NOW ALMOST A YAER LATER AND THEY OWE ME $800.00. I was a good father and paid on him for 10 years and never missed a payment. They tell me the city is so behind it may be awhile till they review this. Just not fair that they have my money. What are they doing with it? Do they think i will just give it to them since they are in hardship?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wayne-county-friend-of-court/detroit-Michigan-48226/wayne-county-friend-of-court-Over-paid-child-support-for-2-months-from-OCTOBER-1-2012-TO-1067306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wayne county friend of court