Complaint Review: wedding.com

• Submitted: Sun, August 31, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, August 31, 2014

• Reported By: Marisa Cohen — BROOKLYN New York
Internet USA

wedding.com scam, overcharged, billed without permission, lied Newport Beach California

I signed up for wedding.com's promotional deal for my photography services back in 2013. The deal was if you pay $120 for 6 months of service and do not book any jobs, you will get the next 6 months of service free.  I did not book any jobs...mostly because there is not one human being on that site.  I swear it is all robots.  6 months and not one inquiry? That in itself seems strange.  Back in April of this year I noticed that I had been billed again, so I called them and let them know and they said they would reverse the charges and take care of it.  Yet everytime I went on their site, I saw that the charge still remained.  It took 3 tries to finally get someone to refund my account.  This morning, I come to find that yet again they have charged my credit card...after I made it abundantly clear how I felt about their services and to remove my account from their system.  I feel like if this is something I don't notify my credit card company about to be on the lookout for, it will continue because they are morons. And a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2014 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/weddingcom/internet/weddingcom-scam-overcharged-billed-without-permission-lied-Newport-Beach-California-1173525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wedding.com