Complaint Review: wowwigs.com/

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 23, 2008

• Reported By:greensboro North Carolina
wowwigs.com/
P.O.Box 3054 Cerritos, California U.S.A.

wowwigs.com - WOW WIGS Sent me a wig that was not the same as the picture Cerritos California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Have you contacted us?

I to was sent a wig that was not the same as pictured. I to tried to resolve the issue but what made my case different is that I never recieved an email or an phone call back. They have some messed up return policy that does not even seem legal. I KNOW the wig is not the same as picture because I turned around ordered the same wig from a different internet site and it was TOTALY different. the one they sent me look like a fake version. It look like someone tried to cut it to look like the picture. there was no company tag inside like the one I got. PLEASE BEWARE this company is SCAMMING people when ever they can. I did report this to the company that make the wig I have and let them know there is a company online using there picture and name and that they are a fraud. The company ask me to send the wig to them. SO WOW WIG your day is coming and I hope that you get what is coming....a big Fat Law Suite!! Also I did not send it back because once I read the whole policy I knew I was not going get back all my money back maybe about 9.99. It was not worth the hassle and that is what they want you to see. So I kept the wig .... it looks like the halloween wigs they sale and there is one that look just like the one I got. lol lol Chalked it up as a lost. People if you got a wig from these people and it is not the same as picture call or email the manufacture the wig comes from. I really hope I save someone their money and time. It don't feel good to get hussled!

Ms. angel s.
greensboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2008 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wowwigscom/Cerritos-California-90703-3054/wowwigscom-WOW-WIGS-Sent-me-a-wig-that-was-not-the-same-as-the-picture-Cerritos-Califor-404056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wowwigs.com/

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Have you contacted us?

AUTHOR: Wow Wigs.com - (U.S.A.)

We have been in this business for almost 10 years with good reputation. We understand that some people are not satisfied completely due to the limitation fo the pictures representing actual products. We get the pictures from the makers where we purchase the wigs. Since models are wearing the wigs, sometimes it looks better on them.

It is a serious charge that we are selling something else which is not true. We have no other sources to get any products other than the companies we represent on our website.
We hope this person would have contacted before making damaging remarks with false claim.
We try our best to accommodate our customers whether it is our fault or not when they are not satisfied with the products we sell.

We hope our customers to understand the nature of the products we sell.

Since same product might not look on every person, it is hard to satisfy all customers.
If you are not satisfied, you can always exchange with something else.

You might even get a full refund if an exchange is not really acceptable. We have not heard from this customer and would like to know which item she purchased, also, an order date and order number to show that this is not a false claim.