Complaint Review: wozo.com

• Updated: Mon, October 25, 2010

• Reported By: margi — lima Ohio United States of America
wozo.com

wozo.com free .99 poster is not free it cost $30.99 Internet

I applied  for free poster plus shipping  .99. if i joined  poster  club.   For 29.99 if I didn't  want to join club I could cancel within 4 days. When i went to cancel could  not get back to website.   So they took 29.99 out of debit card. When I finally got thru to cancel and cancel they tell me I can't order two more movie posters. But I still would recieve my free poster.   This has been 3 weeks and still no poster.  So I have been rip-off for 29.99.  They  told me I couldn't order the 2 posters because I had cancel.  WOZO.COM posters is a big  RIP-OFF.  I guess you really do not get anything for free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2010 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wozocom/internet/wozocom-free-99-poster-is-not-free-it-cost-3099-Internet-654840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wozo.com