Complaint Review: youth nutrition

• Submitted: Wed, March 16, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 17, 2011

• Reported By: andy — FALKIRK Internet United Kingdom
youth nutrition

youth nutrition trytadalafil fraudulently removed money from my bank account Internet

*Author of original report: report to the FBI

I came across an online web page advertising a free trial of acai and lipo pills.
The cost was to be £2.95 per item, for postage.
My bank phoned to say that a request for £128  was being made by a company called youth nutrition, and that this was the second one within a minute,and wanted to know if I had authorised it.
I said that I had not,but it was too late to stop the first one, but further requests would be blocked.
This happened within a few minutes of my on line application.
I will seek a refund from my bank, but im not holding much hope of success.
This company must be stopped, I am now aware the problem is worldwide,someone, somewhere must know who is responsible in each country for these crimes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/youth-nutrition/internet/youth-nutrition-trytadalafil-fraudulently-removed-money-from-my-bank-account-Internet-706878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on youth nutrition

report to the FBI

AUTHOR: andy - (United Kingdom)

One thing I have found out since yesterday is that not only does this company take your money but they do it on a monthly re-occurance,and changing your card may not be enough as they could still potentially
get your money on the old card details.To prevent this you must change your bank account by closing your existing one ,and opening another.
 Finally, do what I have done, go on-line and register a complaint with the FBI, fill out a form online  as its an American company,. lets get these scumbags