Complaint Review: 300CASH.COM

• Reported By: Jeff — South Daytona Florida United States of America
  • 300CASH.COM

Internet
    United States of America

300CASH.COM - 200cash.com The Company sent me an email telling me that 19.95 would be taken out of the 300.00they was putting into my account, my account was dibited and no money was put in Internet

*General Comment: Terms and conditions...

I went online to get a loan and found 300cash.com and filled out the application and was sent an email confirmation stating that my account would be debited for 19.95 and that it would be taken out of the 300 dollars that they were putting into my account.

I checked my account today 12/28/2009 and I was missing 19.95 out of my account and nothing was put into it by 300cash.com. I feel robbed and used. I am hurt because I trusted that these people would do the right thing. I have never received a loan before and I thought that I could trust them.

Unfortunantly I was wrong!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2009 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/300cashcom/internet/300cashcom-200cashcom-the-company-sent-me-an-email-telling-me-that-1995-would-be-take-546083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Terms and conditions...

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

I took a look at the 300cash website (very poor design) and read their terms and conditions:

The cost for a $200 loan for up to 15 days is only $60. In addition, first time applicants must cover a $19.00, one-time only, non-refundable application fee, payable on the submission of the application. Once your account is approved, and stays in good standing you can get new loans anytime.

Note that the site mentions a $19 fee but the OP wrote that a total of $19.95 was removed from the account. With that out of the way, the site is very clear about the initial fee being due upon submitting the application and not when a loan is approved.