Complaint Review: A Little Crafty

• Reported By: Hellfighters — Ridgeland Mississippi USA
  • A Little Crafty

North Greece, New York
    United States of America

A Little Crafty never shipped my order even after several emails, calls, chats and authorizations to do so! North Greece, New York

I purchased a custom back patch from A Little Crafty on July 21, 2010 after receiving a quote from them via PayPal. I had already sent the requested graphics for the quote and given them authorization to proceed with stitching. As of today (4/12/2011) I STILL have not received the product for which I paid!

After NUMEROUS emails (with VERY few even returned), attempted calls and even attempted online chats through their website, I STILL have not received the product for which I paid. I have the receipts from PayPal totaling almost $200 which I have already paid, PLUS copies of the emails sent to me from this company. Don't try calling (even during their "business hours") cause they rarely if ever pick up the phone. Good luck on getting them to answer an email too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2011 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/a-little-crafty/north-greece-new-york-14514/a-little-crafty-never-shipped-my-order-even-after-several-emails-calls-chats-and-author-716779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content