Complaint Review: Abc Distributing

• Reported By: North Pole Alaska
  • Abc Distributing
    2800 Lakeside Drive
    Bonnock, Illinois

I place a $294.50 order with abc distributing on January 2, 2009. I paid for it online at the end of placing the order. 2 months later I call and ask where my order is. They said it usually takes 6 weeks but should've been there by now. They sent me claim forms which I had to fill out in order for them to "re-send" the order. Again, 2 months later in March I call and ask where my order is, again, they said it should be there, they sent me more claim forms, I really wanted the items so I gave it one more chance. Again, 2 months later in May I call again only asking for a refund this time. Again, they have to send out the claim forms. Somehow the order had been divided, and they had to put it onto 3 separate claim forms and to top it off, 3 items were left off - items I have already paid for but they did not list as part of my order. Today I am sending my claim forms asking for a refund. I can only hope that this last part goes smoothly and that I get my refund!! Including the items they did not list!!

Janice
North Pole, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/abc-distributing/bonnock-illinois-60015-0738/abc-distributing-they-got-my-money-i-recieved-nothing-bonnock-illinois-460110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Dear Janice,

I am sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with us to date. I would like to research this further, how ever I need some more information to do so. Please email to helpline-abc@abcdistributing.com your account information, along with a daytime phone number in which I may contact you directly.