Complaint Review: Adaptive Marketing LLC

• Adaptive Marketing LLC
    9500 West Dodge Road
    Omaha, Nebraska

Adaptive Marketing LLC Used my account without my permission. Omaha Nebraska

They had been taking out $29.95 for some At-Home-Rewards that I have never used didn't even know what it is. Then when we called trying to resolve this matter they said well we're sorry. But sorry doesn't pay for the product I never got.

I never received an email or a letter from this company. And of course they gladly refunded one month when I realized they were taking it from my account and canceled. How is this possible? How do they get your information? I never gave them my account number or credit card?

Roger
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/adaptive-marketing-llc/omaha-nebraska-68114/adaptive-marketing-llc-used-my-account-without-my-permission-omaha-nebraska-432404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content