Complaint Review: Aegir Atlantic Media Limited

• Aegir Atlantic Media Limited

Internet
    United States of America

Aegir Atlantic Media Limited homejobwithgoogle SCAM dont fall for it. Internet

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

===========================================

On 11/10 I paid $1.97 for information to work from home
I was under the impression Google Corp was offering this
opportunity, I was curious and figured $1.97 was do-able I read the info on the page it didnt say anything about any further charges.

I was sadly mistaken, on 11/12 I was charged $74.97 . When I called the 800 number listed on my credit card invoice I was on hold for over an hour and gave up.

Bank of America said they would check into my dispute, but requested I try again to got in touch with FastBlogincome.com ..

So after another hour of hold I finally got a hold of a representative and was informed I he would cancel my subscription but the $74.97 was non-refundable. The Rep said there was a little link on the main page *which I am now not able to find* that says they will bill your credit card each month for the service.  He offered me a special subscription for $2.97 a month instead of the $74.97 a month. (personally I would not want to do any business with a business like this) so I told him no thank you

This is not worth it. not at all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2009 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aegir-atlantic-media-limited/internet/aegir-atlantic-media-limited-homejobwithgoogle-scam-dont-fall-for-it-internet-526602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content