Complaint Review: Affordable Auto Repair

Fort Collins, Colorado
    USA

Affordable Auto Repair Auto Repair Ripoff Fort Collins Colorado

*Author of original report: Affordable Auto Repair

OK back in Jan 2011 I brought my Mazda in for a timing belt to this place for a grand total of $1050 they charged me,  here it is May 2013 and my car 24,000 miles later has been making a racket for a while, I thought it was the valves. Turns out when they replaced the timing belt they left some bolts out and around the belt tensioner, (it sounded like marbles rolling around in my engine) I had to have the whole job redone at a reputable shop for $849.11

After the other shop re-did the job I went back to Affordable Auto Repair and talked to the owner Justin and asked if he could do something monetarily about it, he told me I should have brought the car back to him first, well I did not want them to touch my car ever again. Well he just started yelling at me and spitting at me he was yelling so loud, he told me to get the f--- off his property, he went so fay as to say to me "you want to hit me don't you" man he was in my face. Every other word was F F F They service the Colorado State University students and Affordable overcharges for everything. They charged me more than the dealer quoted. There a terrible place to bring your car and have bad attitudes... BE WARNED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/affordable-auto-repair/fort-collins-colorado-80521/affordable-auto-repair-auto-repair-ripoff-fort-collins-colorado-1049985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Affordable Auto Repair

AUTHOR: Kylee - ()

Affordable auto repair quoted me $110.00 higher than the honda dealer for a new clutch on my civic and about $200 higher than another shop.

These guys suck!