Complaint Review: Allstate Financial Services

• Submitted: Wed, October 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 05, 2009
  • Reported By: Me — Holdrege Nebraska U.S.A.
  • Allstate Financial Services
    1050 Flamingo Rd
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

Allstate Financial Services Took money from checking account at unauthorized time Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Allstate Financial

*Consumer Comment: This is why

Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Anyone that is contacted by this company for a bill that is owed, DO NOT give any banking information, they will take money out on dates that have not been authorized by you.  I was contacted by this company for a debt I owe, I made payment arrangements with them.  I was advised by the rep that I spoke to that if the dates we set up did not work, call back and they would change the dates.  Which I ended up having to do due to unforseen circumstances.  I went to get money from my account only to find out my account had insufficient funds.  The company took money out after I had contacted them and changed the date for the withdrawl.  I contacted the company and spoke to a supervisor who was laughing when I was explaining my situation.  When I asked for his name, he laughed again and hung up on me.  Very unprofessional in my opinion. After more agonizing phone calls to this company, I was able to speak to the project manager, and the situation was resolved.  I will never give any banking information to this or any company again.  From now on, everything will be done with money orders.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2009 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allstate-financial-services/las-vegas-nevada-89119/allstate-financial-services-took-money-from-checking-account-at-unauthorized-time-las-veg-516259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Allstate Financial

AUTHOR: samiller1972 - (United States of America)

I know how it is these yahoo's did the same thing to me.  They submitted payments on the days before the agreed date and caused my account to go into overdraft.  I also called the customer reps and they "assured' me that the payments would be taken out on the second of each month. After they failed to do this they just "decided" to take out the whole amount.

This is why

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

From what I read in your report this is the reason why you never give your bank imformation to collection agencies. They cannot be trusted. I would advise you that you close your bank account and reopen it with new #s if the collection agency calls and asks for the new # refuse to give and hang up if they call back do not answer the phone. If you have to change your # and have it unlisted and the new # not given out.