Complaint Review: America Online

• America Online
    www.aol.com
    Internet

America Online the ripoff business that doesnt give a dam Internet Worldwide

America Online ripoff tricked and lied to us victimized many consumers tricked and lied to us the business that doesnt give a dam Jacksonville Internet .....

Aol is charging for a service that I did not want in the first place. I called customer service. After a half-hour of pop music and ads someone came on the line. The written letter I sent did not get to their billing department until the 19th I sent. I sent the letter on the 23rd of January. I say don't buy anything from this company. They are deceptive in their billing practices.

George
Gary, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/america-online/internet/america-online-the-ripoff-business-that-doesnt-give-a-dam-internet-worldwide-46800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content