Complaint Review: American Freight

4222 NW 13th St
    Gainesville, Florida
    USA

American Freight Stay away from this company. Gainesville Florida

Stay away from this company.  They sell products cheap but if you have any issues with the products they will not cover it.  For an example, I bought an item that has a 10 year warranty with it, I had major issues with it about 9 months after I purchased it, contacted the store and the store manager told me to F Off and get out of  there store or he would call the police department on me.

My Wife pushed me out of the store before I did something to the store manager that I would later regret.

I spent over $4,000.00 with this company and this is what I get.

I have sent letters to there corporate office but have not received a response back yet. I will give them another 30 days to respond back.  If I do not hear back within that time line I will obtain  legal representation to solve this issue for me.  With all the complaints I see on line it looks like Im going to have to get in line.  At this point its more about principle than anything else, so time does not matter.  Just need to file before the statue of limitations runs out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-freight/gainesville-florida-32653/american-freight-stay-away-from-this-company-gainesville-florida-1069034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content