Complaint Review: Anytickets.com

5959 Richmond Ave., Houston Tx. 77057
    Houston, Texas
    United States of America

Anytickets.com Fraudulent hidden charges when purchasing tickets Houston, Texas

I purchased 2 Jersey Boys tickets from Anytickets.com through the web page for $169.00 each and when I received the confirmation e-mail I realized the total is $484.57 and all sales are final:

1. shipping $15.00
2. tax $36.93
3. other expenses $94.64
4. tickets $169x2

I contacted the company since I found out it is in Houston and they told me to call them directly for tickets next time to waive the 'other expenses' charge. But I think this will be the last time I use this company and will never recommend it to anyone on earth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/anyticketscom/houston-texas-77059/anyticketscom-fraudulent-hidden-charges-when-purchasing-tickets-houston-texas-1027508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content