Complaint Review: Apex Alarm

• Apex Alarm
    5132 N. 300 W.
    Provo, Utah

Apex Alarm Huge Rip Off Company! Provo Utah

Apex alarm installed an alarm in our home. They insisted that it had to be installed that evening. The technician who installed it smashed my wall to pieces, hooked up my phone to the alarm ringer and then the company debited my account numerous times the first month. Now they have turned me over to collections even though this was set up as an automatic payment - telling me that I have to pay for the installation - which was supposed to be free - pay for the commission - which wasn't even mentioned - and pay for the equipment - which was also supposed to be free because we opted for 5 years of monitoring.

If they come to your door, call the police, especially if your neighborhood advertises no soliciting. I will be in contact with my attorney over this extremely poor quality company. It really irks me that I have to take time out of my life to deal with such an incompetant and rude company.

Csamuel
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2008 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/apex-alarm/provo-utah-84604/apex-alarm-huge-rip-off-company-provo-utah-304414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content