Complaint Review: ART VAN FURNITURE

6500 E 14 Mile Rd
    Warren, Michigan
    United States of America

ART VAN FURNITURE $3500 Natuzzi Sectional Warren, Michigan

On January 15, 2008 I purchased a $3500 Natuzzi Sectional from Art van.  Since that time i have had service department come out 5/6 times.  After about the third call I informed them that I no longer wanted the set.  They begged me to give them a chance. Six months later they were called back and a manager named Cheryl (I believe) told me that if i had any more problems she would personally come out to inspect it.  Well they are back and no Cheryl.

Now that the warrenty is off they are suggesting that I bring they will repair it but I must either pay transportation of $179 each way or bring it in myself.  SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!?

At this very moment I was just informed by the Oak Park store that they no longer sell Natuzzi brand and have not for about 2 years.

NEVER EVER AGAIN will I purchase from or recommend Art Van Furniture Stores.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2010 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/art-van-furniture/warren-michigan-48092/art-van-furniture-3500-natuzzi-sectional-warren-michigan-608030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content