Complaint Review: Associated Supply Company

Internet
    United States of America

Associated Supply Company Ink Cartridge Scam Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tried much much later

We were called by the Associated Supply Company who requested we try their "bigger & better" ink cartridges!  They bragged they would last 2 times longer than normal HP products and they were compatible to HP printers.  They would send them to us at no charge and we could try them before we paid for them.  Well, we no sooner received the products when they were after payment already!

I put them off, saying we had not even tried the product as they said we could before paying for it; but they called, and called, and called, and then called again.  I finally just sent them the $200.
When I finally got to testing their product I found the ink was not "bigger & better".  I found the ink ran out in 1/2 the time compared to the HP products I will always use in the future.

Also, I found that my printer did not "recognize" the cartridge....so now, every time I want to print, I have to unplug and re-plug my printer allowing it to reset itself....this process takes ~ 5 minutes EVERY TIME and is a major pain!

I would strongly recommend NO ONE use this company or their products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/associated-supply-company/internet/associated-supply-company-ink-cartridge-scam-internet-852425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tried much much later

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

If what u say is accurate call Kenny at 18003459072 and make arrangements to have the stuff picked up for a full refund, if you used the product and just feel you didn't get your money's worth still call Kenny and he will make it right.
Life's tool short for us to have hard feelings ovrr ink and toner cartridges so if you are willing at this time to find resolve then call my office and give us another chance to change your perception of us
C.E.O.
Associated Supply Company inc.
Las Vegas Nevada