Complaint Review: Assured Pardons

• Assured Pardons

Internet
    United States of America

Assured Pardons Joe Black lies! Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: More lies from Joe Black...

Assured Pardons of Canada is a one man show run by a fellow by the name of 'Joe Black'.  He never answers his phone, and when he does reply to an email his answers are evasive and often rude/condescending.  Everything on his web site is a lie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2012 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/assured-pardons/internet/assured-pardons-joe-black-lies-internet-internet-841775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

More lies from Joe Black...

AUTHOR: anonymous - (Canada)

...he isn't pretending to suffer from illness with me.  He is very rude and confrontational, he says it is my fault that things are taking so long because I keep asking questions which he has no answers to.

He now refuses to send me my documents and refund for the $240 I have paid to him, thankfully he didn't try to steal any money from my credit card.  I am going to continue the pardon process by myself , this is highly recommended by the Parole Board of Canada.

I have contacted Kathy Tomlinson at gopublic@cbc.ca to see if they will help get the word out about Assured Pardons, please do the same if you have been a victim as well.  Good luck