Complaint Review: AT&T Advertising Solutions
AT&T Advertising Solutions YP.com, YellowPages.com Big Promises Little Results Denver, Colorado
*Author of original report: Not whole, not even partial!
*UPDATE Employee: AT&T Advertising
We were paying $600 per month to AT&T for the "600 connection package" which included listings in all of their affiliate directories, a webpage that they would host, directing traffic to our main page and calls to our office via their tracked number. And lastly it included the management of paid keywords and offers with various search engines.
AT&T's claim was that we should see 11-20 calls and >45 clicks per month within the first 2 months. We run a dental practice and we average 60 new patients per month. All of our marketing avenues were setup within 1 month of one another. 85% of our patients come through marketing, the remaining 15% comes through referrals or insurance, but after 6 months we had only received 2 calls from AT&T advertising.
In 6 months AT&T producted a staggeringly craptastik 12 clicks through to our site while Yelp drives an average of 8 clicks per month completely free. The bottom line is that we paid over $3000 to acquire 1 patient (1 of the 2 calls was a no-show). I expressed my displeasure repeatedly over the course of several months to Peter who repeatedly assured me that he would "make it right," going so far as to promise a credit for 2 months of service, then Peter disappeared and moved to another territory in another state.
I was then put in touch with his District Sales Manager, Charles Pankey. Two emails outlining the history of our issues were sent to Charles. Several calls were placed and still no response finally, at 9:15 am, after weeks of attempting to contact Charles, I caught him just as he was arriving at the office.
I gave him the history of our issues and my request that he follow through with Peters promise for 2 months credit and I immediately got the feeling that he could care less about my concerns. He promised to look into it and contact me on January 21st. Today is the 27th and I have still yet to hear from anyone at AT&T willing to take this matter seriously and make this issue right.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/att-advertising-solutions/denver-colorado-80228/att-advertising-solutions-ypcom-yellowpagescom-big-promises-little-results-denver-col-1004523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: