Complaint Review: AT&T ConnecTech

• Reported By: Gerald — Katy Texas United States of America
  • AT&T ConnecTech

Katy, Texas
    United States of America

AT&T ConnecTech Technition said that he fixed my problem. "INTERNET EXPLORER has stopped working". Still getting this message every several minutes. Katy, Texas

My computer is constantly getting a message: Internet Explorer has stopped working, approximately every 2 or 3 minutes. I finally was able to get an AT&T ConnecTech expert at 1-855-210-3507 and used a PromoCode: Connectech.

I was told that there would be a $15 per month charge for the tech service to scan and repair my computor. I was reluctant because I had just read that this was a free service, and would only take about 15 minutes.  I am unemployed for 4 years and really can't afford this service.

After approximately an hour I thought the problem had been solved. This was on Wednesday, 1/02/2013. As of today, 1/03/2013 the problem is not resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/att-connectech/katy-texas-77449/att-connectech-technition-said-that-he-fixed-my-problem-internet-explorer-has-stopped-w-990927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content