Complaint Review: Attorney Alliance Union

• Reported By: Jennifer — Roanoke Virginia United States of America
  • Attorney Alliance Union

Internet
    United States of America

Attorney Alliance Union National Legal Associates Firm, Attorney network group, LCNPC Took 1950.00 from me. Promised to save our home. Scam. Beware! NOT A MODIFICATION COMPANY Internet

*Consumer Comment: attorney alliance group is fraud and scam artist

*Consumer Comment: Merchant id

This company is a scam!  They promised to help us save our home, and we sent in all the legal paperwork.  The emails we got were from several different companies claiming to help, and kept asking us to resend our info to each of the,  if they were a legit company I would think they would have all communicated with each other and forwarded our information.

They  scammed us out of $1950.00.  I home went into foreclosure procedings and there was a trustee sale date already posted and we were never informed.  We had to claim bankruptcy to save our home, because this company did nothing for us but take our money.  We had to stop the third autodraft by closing our bank account.  Our current bankruptcy lawyer has tried to contact them, and they will not return their call.

I'm hoping there will be some way to sue this company, as they are financially damaging people who truly need help.  Predatory, to say the least. Today I got a phone call from another company offering the same help.  Stated they were from our mortgage company (PNC), and that we were a couple months behind, and they could save us from foreclosure.  We have already been in foreclosure and had to bankrupt.  If they were from our mortgage company wouldn't they know this?  Turns out, the same number is associated with Attorney Alliance Group!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/attorney-alliance-union/internet/attorney-alliance-union-national-legal-associates-firm-attorney-network-group-lcnpc-took-966647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

attorney alliance group is fraud and scam artist

AUTHOR: stacie - ()

My husband And I had the same company call us in December attorney alliance group
2012 saying they could get our Loan modified. Our home to
Went into foreclosure when we called them they said not to worry this
Was 2 months into the agreement and not once had we been contacted
By an attorny and had already had 2 payments of 850.00 takin out
Of our checking account. When i called the number they gave me to the new 2nd law
Office this company put us with i was told they couldnt help us due to
The foreclosure being under 30 days.we were able to save our home but now
Owe more money to people and we are out of 2400.00. These people
Will not return my calls or emails and they tell me they will speak to a
Manager about getting our money back that was 2 weeks ago and
Nobody has called and want call me back. I am like Jennifer I hope
Somebody sues this company And shuts them down before they take
Someone else's money or cause them to do what they have to to save
Their home.

Merchant id

AUTHOR: SoonHee - (United States of America)

Please help.  If you have had money taken from your account by the Attorney Alliance Union, please find your bank statement with the transaction.  There should be an ID for the company.  Please send it to me so I can put a STOP on my account before they take any money.