Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sun, May 07, 2017

• Reported By: Dr Olga — los angeles California USA
AuthorHouse
http://www.litfire.com , USA

AuthorHouse LITFIRE, and infolitfirepublishing.com my book, Decentralized Globalization, International, marketing Atlanta, GA Georgia, 2090 DUNWOODY CLUB DR,#106-107

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I have published a book with Authorhouse in October 2016. I have paid them $900 for book publishing, and then they asked for $390 more to market the book. it took 5 months of phone calls, and constant communication via e-mail, in the Phillipines, of course to get the book out in a timely manner. The book came out Ok, as I have expexted, but the marketing ploy did not work. I have not seen one place where my book appeared online, or the written press. I have not seen one royalty check yet, either.

I feel cheated and would like to join other authors in a class action law suit against this company.

I want my marketing money to be refunded to me, and Royalty checks for the books that have been sold. It is a 540 pages book; a classic, my doctoral  thesis at UCLA. They called me on the phone, and I have paid with my Credit Card under Olga Andrei.

SOS. Please help.

And now, Litfire's Jeff Luis called ext 8089., from tel 404-267-0877, an Outgoing number coming from 1800-51109787 ext 8089.

Dr Olga M Lazin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2017 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/authorhouse/-/authorhouse-litfire-and-infolitfirepublishingcom-my-book-decentralized-globalization-1371881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuthorHouse