Complaint Review: avas flowers

• avas flowers

roseland, Florida
    United States of America

avas flowers Ripped Off for funeral flowers roseland, Florida

I ordered flowers for my fathers funeral which I was unable to attend. It was 3000 miles away.  Avas Flowers failed to deliver them and the funeral passed without my participation.

I contacted them by both their contact form with no response,  and by phone (on hold for 1 hour and then cut off). They ignored my contact and forced me to dispute the charge through the card I used.

I am truly disgusted by this florist and wish their demise. Do not use them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/avas-flowers/roseland-florida-/avas-flowers-ripped-off-for-funeral-flowers-roseland-florida-997441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content