Complaint Review: Bankcard Empire

• Bankcard Empire
    2701 E. Osborn Rd.# 100
    Phoenix, Arizona
    United States of America

I was contacted by a telemarketer for Bankcard Empire who led me to believe he represented Visa and Mastercard. He told me all I had to do was to contact leads that they woud provide and set up the best time for them to be contacted by an account manager and they would do the rest of the work.

After receiving and reviewing my materials I quickly saw that there was much more to this business then I was told about in the sales pitch from the telemarketer.

I immediatly contacted customer service to request a refund and was told my investment was non refundable. They are also charging my credit card 19.95 a month for some web site that does not exist.

I am now filing complaints with everyone I can. This company and others like them need to be stopped riping people off.

Roger Donora, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2009 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bankcard-empire/phoenix-arizona-85016/bankcard-empire-deceptive-telemarketing-phoenix-arizonaupdate-rip-off-report-investigati-413866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content