Complaint Review: BCTI

• BCTI
    Business Computer Training Institute
    Tacoma, Washington

BCTI Ripped off like everyone else who attended BCTI Tacoma Washington

I attended BCTI back in 1998 with the intentions of enhancing my computer skills. I was promised Job placement, that BCTI would look good on my resume. Well upon graduation, I struggled like hell to find a job that was worthy of the skills that I had received. Well to my surprise the employers I contacted could have cared less about BCTI.

They did nothing that they promised. The one thing that they did do was to cause me to file bankruptcy and to have the IRS take confiscate my taxes for about 5 years or more until a certain amount was paid. I dont recall how much was paid out but I do know that each time I recieved an income tax refund that it totalled in the thousands. I would say ten thousand or more.

I was totally disappointed in BCTI and had gotten very discouraged. Had it not been for the fact that I went to college majoring in business administration, I would have been at a total loss.

Before attending BCTI I would watch the recruiters stand in front of different businesses and recruit individuals. Many times I would pass them by. But at one point I gave in. Should have followed my first instinct.

Dwinder
Perris, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2007 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bcti/tacoma-washington-98405/bcti-ripped-off-like-everyone-else-who-attended-bcti-tacoma-washington-288006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content