Complaint Review: Beaute Wrinkle Cream

• Beaute Wrinkle Cream

Internet
    USA

Beaute Wrinkle Cream Total RipOff Avoid at All Costs Internet

The advertisement says that you will get a sample for the low introductory price of 5.95, and then you can cancel in two weeks if not completely satisfied. I canceled one day late and found that my debit card was charged 99.95. I called to get a refund, but was refused. Since I canceled, I kept waiting for the merchandise that I was charged 99.95 for.

When I called customer service, I was told that the little jar and small tube that I received as my introductory offer was what I got for the 99.95.

This is a complete ripoff. Do NOT purchase from this company. You will get no help and it is completely an online scam. Be careful what you purchase online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2017 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/beaute-wrinkle-cream/internet/beaute-wrinkle-cream-total-ripoff-avoid-at-all-costs-internet-1384049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content