Complaint Review: Benefits Plus

• Reported By: Atlanta Georgia
  • Benefits Plus
    1 Closter Commons Suite 240
    Closter, New Jersey

Benefits Plus ripoff! We are trying to get our life straight but they are draining us dry. Closter New Jersey

I just read the complaints on benefits plus, i wish i had before doing business. I have been trying to get a card since mid jan. i have not received a packet or any calls on them, everytime i call about a packet they always give me a fedex tracking number. Fedex should know what type of business the are contributing to maybe they will stop delivering for them.

I have called for a refund of my $299.95 which they happily took from my account without a letter, but i have to get approval and send a letter to this guy so i can get my money. I even called to see if i was wasting my time trying to get a refund from them.

I hope we all find resolution in this dilema, they have preyed on our weakness and used us. We are trying to get our life straight and they are draining us dry. This will come back to haunt them.

I hope someone can help me and everyone else get their $299.95 back and also let others know what is going on. If someone figured out a way please let me know. People like this should be put in jail. This is crazy.

D
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2004 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/benefits-plus/closter-new-jersey-07624/benefits-plus-ripoff-we-are-trying-to-get-our-life-straight-but-they-are-draining-us-dry-84080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content