Complaint Review: Benefits Plus

• Benefits Plus
    Closter New Jersey
    Closter, New Jersey

Benefits Plus ripoff Closter New Jersey

I just wanted to give an update on the Almighty Benefits Plus. I did go to my bank and I only received the 3 months of 19.95 payment they were stealing from my account. It stopped for a month and oh to my amazement I checked my account last night and they have taken 19.95 again.

I mailed a letter to this so call man, i never called back because i knew they would say no. So on monday i will call my bank and request them to get my 19.95 back again. This time i am changing my account. They will actually make me go to my bank and change my account.

This means i will have to change all of my payroll info, all my accounts that i have on auto-pay. How much trouble i will have to go through because i believed in this ***t. I want to blame them i really do but I can only blame myself. Lesson learned. I hope someone finds whoever this person or people are and i hope they go to jail for this.

Why can't the authorities understand that these people are stealing from us, they put people in jail who steal, why aren't these people behind bars.

Dee
Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2004 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/benefits-plus/closter-new-jersey/benefits-plus-ripoff-closter-new-jersey-92573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content