Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Mike W — Reading Pennsylvania United States of America
Bill Me Later
Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Bill Me Later Fradulent Account - No Information Provided to Me Per My Written Request Atlanta, Georgia

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I beacme aware of thier account in March 2012.  I sent a letter disputing the account and only received a subsequent bill.  I then sent another letter requesting basic information on the account in order that I could file a fradulent account report including: when the account was used, where it was used, what it was used for, and how it was used.  All I got was another bill with late fee charges and accumlated interest.  I don't even know who the creditor is to try and do something.  They totally ignred my requests.  Bill Me Later may be large but they do not acknowledge mistakes and fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bill-me-later/atlanta-georgia-30348/bill-me-later-fradulent-account-no-information-provided-to-me-per-my-written-request-at-926408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Me Later