Complaint Review: Blast Fitness

• Blast Fitness

Internet
    United States of America

Blast Fitness ABC Financial Fraudulent Charges Cancelled Membership, Internet

I do not have a fitness membership with Blast Fitness. I had a Bally's membership years ago that I did not renew.

Blast Fitness/ ABC Financial charged my card $175.25 today, and I probably would not have caught it if I hadn't been checking my account.

I called the number associated with the charge, 800-622-6290, about the fraudulent charge and after being on hold and transferred I finally spoke with someone named Tanicia, who, after trying to pump me for information about myself, apologized and said she would reverse the charge and it would take 3-5 days.

She explained to me that when Blast bought Bally's, Blast mistakenly charged all the old and expired Bally's accounts. If you had a Bally's membership YEARS ago, this new company Blast will charge you and not even let you know or refund your money unless YOU discover it and YOU call them about it. This is unacceptable. IT SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED. THIS IS FRAUD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blast-fitness/internet/blast-fitness-abc-financial-fraudulent-charges-cancelled-membership-internet-1039955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content