Complaint Review: Body Fit

4440 S Durango
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    USA

Body Fit Marcus Niemo Thief, crook, scam, takes advantage Las Vegas Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I am still here waiting for you to train

I found Body Fit online. I completed a couple different forms for a couple different places. I tend to procrastinate so I wanted to find a trainer I could get in with right away. Marcus Niemo, owner of Body Fit, contacted me right away and we made a consultation appointment. He was very high pressure sales. If I was serious about losing weight I needed to buy the nutrition package. I had to commit to 90 days. He could "guarantee" results.

So I gave the man a check for $2000.00. As I left that day I was filled with regret. It was silly not to research this man. But, the next few days seemed on the up & up. I worked out a total of three (3) times and that includes the "mini" workout with the consultation. The next appt I had to cancel for work. The next appt he cancelled.

The next one after that he cancelled. At that point Marcus quit taking my calls or answering texts. [continued below]....

..... I sent a text threatening to file a lawsuit. He answered that text but only to say he would contact me the following Monday. That was over three weeks ago. No further contact. I worked out a total of 90 minutes and paid Mr. Marcus Niemo $2000.00. That's equivalent to paying him $1333 an hour! I do intend to seek legal recourse. I am a single mother with two kids.

I have gained 45 lbs due to stress and conflict in my past relationship. This was supposed to be my motivation to get healthy and get my life back on the right track. I did not have $2000 to blow. Marcus stole from me and took advantage of the fact I was in a vulnerable place and desperate to make changes. Unfortunately, in the last 6 weeks, all I managed to lose was money. Do not trust this thief! Marcus Niemo = THIEF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 12:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/body-fit/las-vegas-nevada-89117/body-fit-marcus-niemo-thief-crook-scam-takes-advantage-las-vegas-nevada-1071217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I am still here waiting for you to train

AUTHOR: marcus - ()

For the record,
She enjoyed the training. You go into a 3 month fitness contract with no refunds.  I am still at my location and willing to train.  I have many so happy clients with fitness results.  i am always here .  A contract is a contract.