Report: #120613

• Reported By: Eden Prairie Minnesota
  • Boehm Ritter - Nexiderm SP
    3212 Jefferson St. - #424
    Napa, California

Boehm Ritter - Nexiderm SP Ripoff Don't be fooled by this company They never call you back Napa California

I responded to an E-Market Research Group which promised a Dell Computer if you tried 6 of their "Offers".

Boehm-Ritter's Nexiderm-SP was one of the offers. You receive a trial size sample and all you pay is $5.95 for Shipping. I did receive the trial size sample. The "wrinkle cream" stinks and doesn't work and is very dry. I hated it! However, the packaging is lovely!

I tried to contact the company and either was put on hold and then later disconnected or put on hold and then told to leave a message. Many times their phone message says to call back during "non-peak" hours. I wrote and e-mailed and called and left messages. I was never able to reach a "real person".

About a month later a charge for $49.95 appeared on my credit card statement from Boehm-Ritter, but I never received this shipment. Still, I tried to contact the company, but to no avail.

Yesterday, another charge for $55.95 appeared on my credit card statement from Boehm- Ritter. This time, I contacted my credit card company and spoke with someone in the "Fraudulent Charge" Department. This person said they will remove those charges and credit my account! They will contact the company. What a relief! Finally some help for a difficult situation.

Hopefully this company can be stopped from their Super Scam!

Karen
Eden Prairie, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2004 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boehm-ritter-nexiderm-sp/napa-california-94558/boehm-ritter-nexiderm-sp-ripoff-dont-be-fooled-by-this-company-they-never-call-you-back-120613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content