Report: #1119325

• Reported By: Mathgagn — Québec Quebec
  • bogabids

Internet
    United Kingdom

bogabids, ziinga, flamingo intervest They were advertising a free samsung camera as a reward for registering with them but charged me 200$. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Bogabids Scam

They were advertising a free samsung camera as a reward for registering with them, all I had to pay was the shipping fee of 3,00$. Two days after registering, I looked at my credit card bill and saw 3 diferent amounts for a total of 200.00$.

I recieved a reciept for my purchases of all the amounts but none of the reciepts included the items or services ou any reason at all why they would charge me that kind of money.

NEVER click on anything on this website. It's a dangerous and definetly unreliable website.

This is the first site of that kind that actually looked honest and reliable with a working phone line and responsive email address (which always send the same frustrating automatic email). WORST SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bogabids/internet/bogabids-ziinga-flamingo-intervest-they-were-advertising-a-free-samsung-camera-as-a-rew-1119325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Bogabids Scam

AUTHOR: Matt - ()

I too have fallen victim to the Bogabids scam.

In my case, i read the fine print, and noticed the one day free bidding. I successfully bid on a Samsung Galaxy Y, then canceled my account the same day. I recieved a reciept for funds taken from my credit card and a transaction number for the item. After waiting 4 weeks, i emailed Bogabids about the delay, they responded...

"We regret to inform you however since you canceled your membership on 2014-01-17, which is the same date you signed up for it through paying for the item you availed through our promo, we cannot send you that item because as per Terms and Conditions, cancellation of the membership prior to paying the first month’s membership fee will void any free promotional gift offer."

So, even though you cancel your account with a free one day membership, they still do not honor a commitment to send the item or refund the money.