Complaint Review: Botach tactical

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Reported By: avoidbotachtactical — pittsford Michigan United States of America
  • Botach tactical
    3423 West 43rd Place
    Los angeles, California
    United States of America

Botach tactical Botach Avoid botach tactical like the plague Los angeles, California

I ordered 6 pmags in early december 2012 before the panic buying & feeding frenzy & locked my price in at $12 a magazine.

Their site said they had hundreds of pmags in stock which turned out to not be true but I called my bank to approve the out of state sale it's a anti-fraud protection my bank provides.

Botach tactical refunded my money & I asked why since I've read about many people that say botach holds their money for months until the product comes in if ever it does.

I have multiple emails promising that botach would honor the $12 a piece for the 6 mags I ordered but when their shipment came in they changed my order invoice to 2 mags instead of the 6 I was promised.

I have plenty of emails promising that my order would be honored & a invoice to prove it & I emailed them several times to get a guarantee because I've heard so many bad reviews & scams/fraud by botach that I wanted the protection in writing.

Well when I called to ask why my order for 6 pmags isn't being honored at the $12 price they said due to demand they are only shipping 2 mags per customer which I found out is a lie.

I went to their site & seen that the price on pmags is now $45 & you can order all you can afford so the 2 mag per customer is a lie & they shorted me on my order from 6 mags to 2 mags so they could make more money but this is horrible business practice & outright lying to a customer.

I've saved all their lies & the invoice with the guarantee I would receive the order I placed when the mags arrived & now I want others to know that botach is shady & not the kind of company you want to do business with.

I have all the emails & plenty of proof to back up what I'm saying & it's a shame since I can't afford $45 a mag but they figure I'm only one customer & they have so many bad reviews online I guess they figured what's one more if they can make $45 a mag from folks desperate to buy them & have the money to do so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 02:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/botach-tactical/los-angeles-california-90008/botach-tactical-botach-avoid-botach-tactical-like-the-plague-los-angeles-california-1007661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content