Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Submitted: Mon, March 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 02, 2009
  • Reported By: Nashville Tennessee
  • Bottom Line Books
    Thornton Ave (P. O. Box 10292)
    Des Moines, Iowa

Bottom Line Books Martin Edelston is the face Des Moines, Palm Coast, Stamford Iowa, Florida, Connecticut

I started receiving solicitations from Bottom Line Publications/Books/Newsletter some time ago. I had read financial newsletters back in the 80's and thought they were sometimes helpful.
I ordered a couple of books from these people. The last time I did, I received numerous letters saying that I still owed a balance. I showed them the day that their debit had cleared my bank. They still said I owed. I took a copy of my bank account showing that they entire amount had been paid three months prior and got no response. Two weeks later, I received a new book in the mail with an outrageous invoice attached that I never ordered.
I am in the process of sending them another email saying that the book was not ordered and I am not paying to ship it back.
This is definitely a ripoff company. Their emails are tempting you to read their health information always by buying another book that is almost identical to the last one.

Debbie
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2009 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bottom-line-books/des-moines-iowa-50321/bottom-line-books-martin-edelston-is-the-face-des-moines-palm-coast-stamford-iowa-flori-429806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content