Complaint Review: Bromalite

• Bromalite
    PO Box 2634-BRM Riverton
    Reno, Nevada
    United States of America

Bromalite Fit Factory, My Trainer, Hubhealthy "Agree to Terms of Services" And Get scammed! Reno, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I ordered Bromalite for approximately $4.95, and then cancelled before their trial period when I received a charge for $79.95. They then started charging my bank account $29.95 a month for six months using the names, Fit Factory, My Trainer and Hubhealthy.

I called Hubhealthy 1-888-771-4533 Reno, NV. from my bank statement. The man said, "You agreed to join, Fit Factory," I asked how did I agreed to join? He said, You checked the box that you agreed to terms and services.  He agreed to refund only two payments of $29.95. Then he decided to refund three payments, after I promised to pursue the matter. If you agree to terms of services Watch out!

I noticed Bromalite changed the way they display charges recently and they do show the $79.95 charge under their Ad, but nothing about Fit Factory or the $29.95 monthly fee until you scroll down to the bottom of the screen.

I would never agree to pay $79.95 for any supplement; I am educated in nutrition and have a personal trainer so I would not ever be interested in an online site like Fit Factory who obviously associates with deceptive companies for a reason, greed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2009 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bromalite/reno-nevada-/bromalite-fit-factory-my-trainer-hubhealthy-agree-to-terms-of-services-and-get-scamme-546588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (USA)

Our company represents some of the Fit Factory programs, which may show up on your billing statement as My Trainer or Hubhealthy. Fit Factory is a companion program that comes with various health and dietary products that are purchased online and I apologize for any misunderstandings that might have occurred when you placed your order.

All pertinent information about Fit Factory is provided on the order page before entering any method of payment information for your supplement. This also provides you access to all the terms and disclosures as well as the Customer service numbers for your product, and the accompanying companion program(s), for greatest support and success with your product.

For customer service you may call 1-877-407-1022 and they will happily assist you in trying to locate an account and addressing your concerns.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you have already tried customer service, but feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you weren't treated fairly please call me directly at 435-773-1795, or email me at customerservice@cshelp.org, I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,