Complaint Review: Buckmasters

• Buckmasters
    www.buckmasters.com
    , Alabama

Buckmasters Magazine Subscription Montgomery Alabama

I was contacted by one of there reps and they stated that the subscription would be approx. $85 for a 5 year subscription ( they had a promotion going on ) and I choose the monthly payment which is around $21.00. This dec. 2 days after they debit my account they took out an additional $65 and when I called they told me that I authorizes the transaction which I never did !! I also calculated that now the subscription is $130 not $85 they told me that at no time did they have such an offer ( RIGHT ) and they would refund the $65 to my account.

The request was made for the refund on the 29th of Dec. and the representative said that I sould see it in my account by the 5th. on the 6th. I called and the rep which was extremly rude told me that because of the holidays I should "understade" that things were running alittle slow and didin't care that all I was trying to do is get an update and that I should see it in my account by the 9th. and stayed silent. Great customer service !!!!!!

Ozzie
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/buckmasters/alabama/buckmasters-magazine-subscription-montgomery-alabama-408877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content