Complaint Review: Cafe Saporito - Seattle Coffee Direct

• Cafe Saporito - Seattle Coffee Direct
    PO Box 4004
    Evanston, Illinois
    United States of America

Cafe Saporito - Seattle Coffee Direct Cafe Saporito billed me $79 each for coffee direct and publicationsmax.com that i did not order Evanston , Illinois

There was a charge on my credit card, both for $79, first one was from Seattle Coffee Direct, second one from Publicationsmax.com.  Neither one had I ordered.

When I tried to call them ,  you only get "all circuits are busy" or "leave your name and number and we will call you back". Neither of which ever happens.

I think the best way to resolve this is to report the charges to credit card company by filling out a customer statement of disputed items which I intend to do. Probably the sooner the better.

If anybody has any better ideas I would like to know how to discourage this sort of thing and run these people out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cafe-saporito-seattle-coffee-direct/evanston-illinois-60204/cafe-saporito-seattle-coffee-direct-cafe-saporito-billed-me-79-each-for-coffee-direct-536071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content