Complaint Review: Carolina Carports

• Reported By: Joseph — Woodstock Virginia
  • Carolina Carports

Internet
    United States of America

Carolina Carports Elephant Structures Took deposit failed to deliver and install carport Internet

*Author of original report: Elephant Structures Trying to resolve complaint

I found the website Elephant Structures.com on line and went through the process of placing an order for a carport with them. Delivery and installation is included in the price of fabrication of the metal structure. I had my debit card charged for 10% of the cost of the sructure.

I had to pay for a zoning permit and a building permit to have the structure installed.

Carolina Carports scheduled delivery and installation for the 22nd of March, 2013 before noon.

A  pickup truck towing a trailer that was 15 feet long or more arrived at about 8am. The driver was unable to back the trailer up into my driveway. A member of the installation crew told me that they would return the following week with a smaller trailer.  He also told me that they had several orders on the trailer, not just mine. They left.

I called Carolina Carports and told them what had happened. I was told they would see if they had someone with a smaller trailer.

Today, March 25th, 2013, I was told by the scheduling person for Virginia deliveries that they would not be able to deliver and install my carport.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carolina-carports/internet/carolina-carports-elephant-structures-took-deposit-failed-to-deliver-and-install-carport-i-1037806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Elephant Structures Trying to resolve complaint

AUTHOR: Joseph - ()

March 26th, 2013

I received a call from a representative of Elephant Stuctures who is trying very hard to get my carport delivered eventhough Carolina Carports can not.