Complaint Review: Cash Net USA

United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Cash Net USA CASHNETUSA.COM NCP FINANCE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP A legitimate online loan business should do some sort of background check...before issuing a 'check'! Angleton, Texas

I sure don't want to offend anyone that has ever had to use a company of this sort but this was my experience. I received a letter several months ago from this company saying I had defaulted on a loan. I had never heard of this company, have never taken out any kind of loan of this type and thought it would be an open and shut case of mistaken identity. Boy, was I wrong!

This 'company' supposedly gives loans out to anyone who can operate a keyboard. They do not call any phone numbers on the application for verification purposes, mail nothing to the address on the loan (until they try and collect) and require no proof of identity. If they did, they'd find out quickly that thieves had stolen my identity.  Using their business practices, my dog could probably qualify if I'd let her near the computer .

As the thieves opened loans in both our names, it has taken us months of taking off work, going back and forth to the police to file affidavits, get documents notarized, follow-up with faxes and then pray that it's enough. It never is. I'm at a loss as to how the echecks were issued to a Bank of America account with the company, NCP Finance Limited Partnership, listed as both the Borrower and the Licensed Lender's Office! My name is listed under the NCP name. I thought no one was supposed to be able to open a bank account without identification but they have a routing number, etc. By the way, I've never even had a bank account...only a company related financial institution!

I fully intend to go as far as I can to make sure that the Texas Attorney General steps up efforts to shut down any fraudulent companies that are allowed to practice like this. We still prosecute cattle rustlers in Texas...and thieves are thieves so beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2009 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cash-net-usa/dayton-ohio-/cash-net-usa-cashnetusacom-ncp-finance-limited-partnership-a-legitimate-online-loan-busin-479120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content