Report: #201798

• Ccs
    Po Box 17800
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Ccs First National Card ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

THANK YOU EVERYONE!! for your comments on this company. I just received this card, and like many of you thought I was finally getting an opportunity to build my credit. But, I have always been told that if it seems to good to be true then it usually is. After reading the information carefully I decided to do a little research on the internet.

THANK GOD I DID. That's when I found this site and all of the beware comments. Thank you for saving me from yet another good old American scam. We do need to figure out a way to put this company out of business.

Kelley
burbank, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2006 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ccs/las-vegas-nevada-89114/ccs-first-national-card-ripoff-las-vegas-nevada-201798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content