Complaint Review: Central award distribution

• Central award distribution
    P.o box 2905
    Kansas city, Kansas
    United States of America

Central award distribution Please sit down and read carefully,It is my exceptional honor and pleasure to be the first behind the excitement of what I am about to tell u. Kansas city, Kansas

I have been assigned to officially deliver this this letter by means of a primary postal carrier service.My name is Guslav,And I am the senior review officer for central award distribution,A prize winner number judging and declaration office located in Kansas city,Kansas,united states of America.Please sit down and read carefully.It is my exceptional honor and pleasure to be first behind the excitement of what I am about to tell you.

Pursuant my job is indeed a happy one today,Because the entry application process,Nce completed by you,Will result in direct payment of award funds to you,as winner.In the amount of $2,000,000.00/two million dollars,If u have and return the preselected winning number by mail as required for cad judges official clarification and input on record.

Subject to above statement,the winner option,once established/determined and decreed in finality,will be guaranteed distribution of cash funds in federal currency. Subject to the payment of $11.89.

As a matter of conclusion,Let me wish you,personally all the best.Adding there is no phone number,just a po box and no email and the award series number is G4149,Which I seen the same number on another report on here. Something needs to be done about this because it is crazy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/central-award-distribution/kansas-city-kansas-66110/central-award-distribution-please-sit-down-and-read-carefullyit-is-my-exceptional-honor-950306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content