Complaint Review: Central Coast Nutraceuticals

Phoenix, Arizona
  • Phone: 888-692-8352
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Central Coast Nutraceuticals This company is a complete FRAUD! Do no order anything from them ever. This has made me skeptical of ordering anything on the internet. Phoenix Arizona

I ordered what was supposed to be a FREE TRAIL of Acaipure from this company. They were only supposed to charge me $4.87 for shipping. I have not even received my "free trial" and they have charged my card $44.85.
I called the company numerous times before I actually reached someone named "Bryan". I have serious doubts that this was even his name. We got into a very heated argument regarding their business practices. He proceeded to tell me that I have to call back when I receive the product to get an RA# and cancel my account. At this point I can return the product for a refund.

After reading other peoples experiences with this company I doubt that I will even be able to cancel my account.His reasons for charging me $44.85 was because I didn't un-check the other items on the order. There were no other items.

This is the biggest rip-off I have ever dealt with. I am filing a fraudelant charge with my bank this morning and will be canceling opening a different bank account.
My only hope is that someone hires a lawyer and sues this piece of sh*t for all he's worth.

Megan
Rogers, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2008 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/central-coast-nutraceuticals/phoenix-arizona-85016/central-coast-nutraceuticals-this-company-is-a-complete-fraud-do-no-order-anything-from-373356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content