Report: #195574

• CIC CE Credit Manager
    California
    California, California

CIC CE Credit Manager ripoff-stolen credit card number California

I have been checking my account closely since I am am still recovering my credit card number had been stolen. I contact my bank and got all refunds and cancelled the card and was issued a new card. Now I find a company named CIC CE CREDIT with a charge of $9.95 done as a debit. I immediately did a search online and this was the website that popped up. Reading the complaints, my jaw just dropped. I do not understand how this company could have gotten my new credit card number. I am not going to even try to contact this company after reading other's reports on how they jerked around saying they would refund and never do it. I will be going straight to my bank and have them refund my money and cancel yet another credit card and just stick with my checkbook.

If anyone has found out how this company has gotten so many credit cards wihtout the owner's knowledge I would really like to know. I did not sign up with Microsof Money or buy anything online with the new credit card since I have been scared to from past experiences.

Ann
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2006 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cic-ce-credit-manager/california-california/cic-ce-credit-manager-ripoff-stolen-credit-card-number-california-195574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content